Albert Hammond Jr. to support Jake Bugg on upcoming tour

Albert_photo

Update: Albert has confirmed he’s hitting the road. UPDATED

Albert Hammond Jr. has been announced as the opener for Jake Bugg’s upcoming tour of the Midwest, and he is scheduled to play many of the same cities he just finished playing.

Here is the list of dates…

You can buy tickets by going here.

1 blah December 6, 2013 at 7:05 pm

Does anyone else hate Livenation?

2 the modern age December 6, 2013 at 8:16 pm

BALTIMORE!!! I saw Julian at Rams Head, it’s a fun venue. If anyone wants to go to that one let me know, I’m getting tickets.

3 Edith December 6, 2013 at 11:51 pm

shut up! can it get any better than this??! I bought my Jake Bugg ticket a loooong time ago, but this pretty much seals the deal! For anyone that hasn’t seen Jake Bugg live before, I highly recommend it!

I saw him open for Noel Gallagher last year when he had just started out, and it was just him and his acoustic guitar, his voice translated very well across the venue, and it was a pretty decent sized venue. I can’t wait to see what he sounds like now that he has a live band! And as for Albert, this will be my first time going to one of his solo shows, so I am super stoked! I hope he plays a good mix of all his releases, I love everything he’s done so far!

4 squirrel December 7, 2013 at 1:55 am

I dislike both Jake Bugg and his music so this is a bit whatever to me, but I suppose this is great news for Albert so I’m really happy for him.

5 Samster December 7, 2013 at 6:00 am

I feel like a lot of people really hate jake bugg simply because his young and has some talent, coupled with a sometimes lousy attitude, it’s up to him to decide where his musical influences and career goes but he’s a very good guitarist

6 Annie 1251 December 7, 2013 at 7:50 am

Warren Fu ‏@warrenjfu · 15h
FYI #InstantCrush is NOT autotuned. Wish the press would stop saying that. It’s multiple layers of vocals that are harmonizing

*Lets see-H2E, Reptilia, AMA, FOS, Games, OotB, Glass, OWT, Chances and now Instant Crush (to name a few). How many different ranges and different styles will it take for Julian to sing before the press (and others…) stop doubting his pretty amazing vocals? Srsly!

 

7 Belle December 7, 2013 at 9:41 am

Now that the show is all ages, I can finally go see Albert, even sooner than I expected! I was planning on seeing Jake Bugg anyway, so this couldn’t get any better. (well I guess it could. It could be the strokes :) )

8 Annie 1251 December 7, 2013 at 4:59 pm
9 Kinger December 7, 2013 at 5:24 pm

@Annie 1251

Whoa. This is exciting!

10 Annie 1251 December 7, 2013 at 6:21 pm
11 Annie 1251 December 7, 2013 at 6:23 pm

@Kinger
Right? :) And I guess that means Alex and Jeff are in his solo band

12 yeah December 7, 2013 at 6:31 pm

WOW pics are exciting….
is VOIDZ the name of julian’s new band? or album? i hope the album and he just goes under Julian Casablancas but whatever…..if he does say VOIDZ is his bands that will just start a lot of rumors of a strokes break up though….anyway i don’t care I’m just excited

13 Kinger December 7, 2013 at 6:31 pm

What would be a great Christmas gift is Julian releasing a single for Voidz around the holiday. I may be too hyper but this is so awesome!

14 Annie 1251 December 7, 2013 at 8:08 pm

@yeah
I dunno if Voidz is the name of his band -but it’s on his website. But remember his last solo band was called the Sick Six and TS didn’t break up.

Here’s a good article from the Observer from Phrazes tour that the Sick Six is mentioned:

@Kinger
YES! a single out this month would be so GREAT