The Strokes have agreed to play Governors Ball this year in a move that left me saying “Holy shit” repeatedly because it was so unexpected. Julian is also on the bill as a solo artist, so he’ll apparently pull double duty over the three-day festival, which takes place from June 6-8.

Who’s going?

governors-ball-2014-lineup-608x912UPDATE: Albert Tweeted about the gig a little while ago and had this to say.

It seems, based on reading Albert’s Tweet, that this gig will be the only one The Strokes play this year. I hope that’s not true.

And a tweet from Ryan, the band’s manager, about if this is the only Strokes gig of the year…

1 Jaegers May 11, 2014 at 5:44 pm

Peneff-and this can be a direct quote: “Don’t worry, I’ll be there in 45 minutes. This normally include noise reduction and also other elements, but you’re often going to be limited from the footage you might have.
Find out about some in the best free and paid i – Phone news apps that might be used to learn the New York Times, the Huffington Post and other news publications. News websites not only help in keeping us informed nonetheless they also have plenty of pictures and videos, which you can hardly see on local newspapers.

2 peter May 11, 2014 at 9:20 pm

What do people think would be a good blog hosting website for creating a blog on? There are a lot I think so I don’t know which would be most useful and versatile..

3 tiny.cc May 13, 2014 at 6:27 pm

I rarely leave a response, but I browsed a few of the responses
on UPDATE: The Strokes to play New York City’s Governors
Ball Music Festival in June – The Strokes News. I
actually do have a couple of questions for you if you don’t
mind. Could it be simply me or do some of the responses look
as if they are left by brain dead individuals?
😛 And, if you are writing at other online sites, I would like to keep up with you.
Would you make a list of the complete urls of your public
sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

4 try to May 15, 2014 at 10:35 pm

What’s up colleagues, its fantastic piece of writing concerning cultureand fully explained,
keep it up all the time.

5 that Can May 19, 2014 at 7:58 am

An intriguing discussion is definitely worth comment. I believe that you should publish
more on this subject matter, it may not be a
taboo subject but typically folks don’t talk about these
subjects. To the next! Best wishes!!

6 hotele w kielcach June 8, 2014 at 11:32 am

Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the internet the simplest thing to
be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people think about worries that
they plainly don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail
upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal.
Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

7 www.lookuppage.com June 12, 2014 at 3:23 am

I comment whenever I like a post on a site or if I have something to contribute to the
discussion. Usually it’s caused by the fire displayed in the article I read.
And on this article UPDATE: The Strokes to play New York City’s Governors Ball Music Festival in June
– The Strokes News. I was excited enough to drop a comment :
-) I do have 2 questions for you if it’s okay. Is it
simply me or does it look like like some of these responses appear as if they are coming from brain dead people?
😛 And, if you are posting at other online social sites,
I would like to follow you. Would you make a list all of all your social sites like your linkedin profile,
Facebook page or twitter feed?

8 promptly June 16, 2014 at 3:05 pm