Julian Casablancas’ new album is due out in April 2014, according to Q Magazine

Q Magazine wrote that Julian Casablancas’ new album is expected to be released in April 2014. Reader very metal wrote that the magazine wrote the following in its current issue…

This is what it says in the mag, at the end of the 2014 Albums Preview, on the “Wait, There’s More…” page: “In terms of frontmen going solo, Julian Casablancas’s second Strokes-less outing (currently with the working title Voidz) will be out in April…” That’s it.

An April release would make sense given that Julian and his backing band are playing dates in South America at the end of March and near the beginning of April. But Rich Priest, who works closely with Julian at Cult Records, almost immediately refuted the report.

Stay tuned.

1 thestrokesonfire March 6, 2014 at 10:14 am

New preview of NEW ALBUM now on youtube…. Im HAPPY ONCE AGAIN.. F- HATERS…. :O

2 www.google.com March 10, 2014 at 2:17 pm

I think this is among the such a lot significant information for me. And i am happy studying your article. However should observation on some normal things, The site style is great, the articles is actually excellent : D. Just right task, cheers

3 Star February 22, 2017 at 1:06 am

I have got one retmimendacoon for your web site. It seems like right now there are a few cascading stylesheet troubles when launching a selection of web pages in google chrome and safari. It is working okay in internet explorer. Perhaps you can double check that.

4 Lavon February 22, 2017 at 1:10 am

il aurait fallu faire la même constatation à l’oph où plusieurs emplois fictifs (avec les salaires qui vont bien, bien entendu) ont été et sont toujours en cours pour les &lcpno; aoqaius « . Quelle honte

5 http://www.miami-dadenaacp.org/ March 17, 2017 at 3:45 am

I haven’t read Techniques of the Selling Writer, but I’ve now added it to my reading list. I really like the Style book. It comes at the sentence from an angle that a lot of writing books don’t when it includes the idea of “grace” (in my opinion).

6 beprurn March 25, 2017 at 8:55 pm