It’s been a week since I last posted on this site. The reason is partially because I’ve been extremely with personal and professional business, but also because there ain’t any shit of significance going on with The Strokes.
Here is a list, in bullet form, of some of the stuff that has happened with The Strokes over the last week.
- Nick and Amanda went to their kids’ open house in matching leather jackets.
- Nikolai will play Petty Fest 10.
- Some assholes named Wilder accused Julian of ripping their feather-in-hair style or some shit. At least he was truthful with his intent.
- Rich Priest took a vacation and made everyone who receives his mobile updates on Twitter uber pissed.
- Everyone who payed 20+ dollars for the Julian Casablancas-edition of Blag Magazine is STILL waiting. It’s only been three months now.
- The Strokes might play Glastonbury in 2011.
- Julian will be featured/interviewed in a new book.
- Ms. Hanan published another quality Strokes bootleg from the pre-ITI days.
- Albert spun some records in New York City for Jerry Schatzberg’s Women Then 1954 – 1969 book release. Some fan girls were there playing paparazzi.
- Julian made this year’s NME cool list. A source tells me the votes were tallied before the Thundercats video hit the web.
- Some readers decided to create a Facebook group where fans of this site can go hang out together and possibly find some sex. You can find the Facebook group (named “Alone, then Together”) right here and how the group originated right here.