Watch: The Strokes Play (Le Zenith?) Paris — July 20, 2011 (UPDATED)

This video of Reptilia is only 37 seconds, but you get the point…

And the setlist, via TS_F

1 Daniel July 21, 2011 at 1:53 am

Dude this concert looks like it was insane! What a great crowd!

2 boubou_du92 July 21, 2011 at 2:38 am

I was there, yesterday, it was fuckin crazy. a great gig with a really good crowd (overexcited on reptilia or juicebox)

Julian spoke a little bit in french and sang pretty well , albert was just fanstastic :)

Bad point: it’s was too short (1h10, not much)

3 woon July 21, 2011 at 4:57 am

still a little too iti heavy but thatsa minor quibble
barely legal would be nice to ave back along ith games

maybe wen hey have their tour we’ll gt longer shows

still miss razorblade, between love and hate, IZE OF TE WORLD end has no end 1251, red light
and would be nice to hear 2 kinds of happiness live

but im glad they finally seem to be getting back their confidence and swagger

4 brianstorm July 21, 2011 at 7:22 am

Amazing concert, really!
I was just in front of the stage, the crowd was so exited and the Strokes so great.
But I’m a little bored of all I’ve heard there : Apparently Julian was totally drunk, and there were tensions. I’m tired of rumors!!!!

5 j July 21, 2011 at 8:26 am
6 boubou_du 92 July 21, 2011 at 12:35 pm
7 Eric Van Dril July 21, 2011 at 9:25 pm

Thanks, yo.

8 woon July 25, 2011 at 2:11 pm

ok so this tour weve had 24 songs
(hopefully we’ll get all of them at reading and leeds)

8 from is this it (how barely legal hasnt been played yet is beyond me)
6 from room on fire (strangely omitting 2 singles?)
3 from first impressions (ask me anything only played once?)
and a healthy 7 from angles (would still love to hear two kinds of happiness)

considering 1st impressions is by far the longest album, the lack of track is a little strange
ize of the world, razorblade, on the other side red light… all deserve econsideration imo

what tracks are people missing most?? and what tracks that werent in the set at the start of the year are people glad to be hearing???

9 kore dizileri izle July 24, 2012 at 10:41 am

you are truly variety 1 admin your blogging is wonderful i continually test your blog i am sure you will be the most effective

10 Raymundo July 25, 2012 at 5:13 pm

I was browsing for this wonderful sharing admin considerably thanks and also have nice running a blog bye