Watch: Nikolai Fraiture performs ‘That’s the Way (I Like It)’ with Arcade Fire, David Byrne

From the Rock vs. Jock basketball game that took place this past weekend.

via reader Sarah.

1 Cory September 26, 2012 at 8:45 am

Probably the shitiest thing I’ve ever seen. When are we going to see some real Strokes News?!

2 LillySu September 26, 2012 at 12:04 pm

Dear God!

3 wolfman September 27, 2012 at 12:49 pm

so dumb

4 Vinay September 28, 2012 at 4:41 am

Haha.

Well I think it’s intended to be funny.
I’m sure there was never any intention of going into “intense” music, given they’re all wearing basketball jerseys.

5 Annie 1251 September 29, 2012 at 5:45 am

@Vinay
I agree! And I just want to put this out there – it was so very cool of Niko to do yet another charity event.
Doing any kind of community or charity work is just so admirable. He could have been doing anything else on that day – but he donated his time. And time is so precious!

Good Job Niko. You keep making me proud!

6 bing November 23, 2012 at 2:29 pm

Thanks for your posting. I have generally seen that
many people are desirous to lose weight simply because they wish
to look slim in addition to looking attractive. However, they do not continually realize that there are many benefits for losing weight also.
Doctors say that overweight people are afflicted with a variety of conditions that can be directly attributed to their excess weight.
The good thing is that people who are overweight as well as
suffering from numerous diseases are able to
reduce the severity of their own illnesses
simply by losing weight. It is easy to see a continuous but notable improvement in health
if even a bit of a amount of weight loss is attained.

7 monster beats January 18, 2013 at 5:13 am

You can regard monster beats as a big surprise I think.The wholesale beats by dre always amazing me so much.I like the fashion design and the comfortable feeling.And I’d like to share with you the beats by dre outlet.Really nice.

8 beats by dre outlet January 18, 2013 at 5:13 am

I’m so glad to hear about the news for monster beats.I have looked for the beats by dre salefor so long time.Now I finally find it on beats by dre outlet.I’m so appreciate for the good stuffs here and the good service.

9 wholesale beats by dre January 18, 2013 at 5:14 am

When I first get the monster beats.I love it soon.It makes me feel spirit.I also like the beats by dre sale for it good service and nice items.I think wholesale beats by dre is not bad.Anyhow,they can always bring surprises.