I hope you saw it.
The Strokes played a headlining set at Coachella Sunday night and they were incredible. Nick’s solos were mind blowing, Albert showed off his pipes/suspenders and Julian, somehow, turned in a memorable performance BETWEEN songs. Fab and Nikolai were their normal steady selves with a huge amount of flair. I like this new Strokes 2.0 model.
Since many of us saw the Coachella live stream, which can be seen on the TSN Facebook page as soon as I receive it (I won’t be posting on here, so fan TSN on Facebook and the video will pop into your feed), I think it’s time to get out of the way and let everybody voice their opinions of the set.
I’d like to do a special Q&A session for this post. I’ll ask the questions and you supply the answers in the comments section of this post. Sound good?
The questions are…
- Favorite song from the show (which one left you walking away in a daze?).
- The MVS (Most Valuable Stroke).
- Song you wished The Strokes would have played in the Coachella set.
- Favorite article of clothing from the set (options include, but are not limited to: Niko’s jacket, Fab’s shirt, Julian’s hat, Albert’s suspenders and Nick’s sweatshirt).
- Favorite piece of Julian’s banter.
- Aside from The Strokes, your favorite Coachella set you witnessed from this year’s webcast/festival.
- Most annoying thing about the webcast was?