Listen to all four ‘Future Present Past EP’ tracks right here

8eb90bce95e16e32ecfc4f20b0e395e2‘Threat of Joy’, the third original song from the ‘Future Present Past EP’, just debuted on BBC Radio. You can now listen to it, along with the ‘Oblivius’ remix by Fab and the two songs that were released earlier today, on a nice, neat Spotify playlist.

However, please make sure you purchase the band’s EP. You can do so here.

Lastly, Rolling Stone wrote the following earlier today:

The Strokes will also set up a pop-up shop in New York from May 30th through June 5th at 352 Bowery in New York City, open 12 p.m. to 9 p.m. daily. There will be a special midnight release sale for Future Present Past on June 2nd, while special DJ sets will also be announced soon.

1 Ted May 31, 2016 at 4:12 pm

seems fake…

2 gS May 31, 2016 at 5:01 pm

Can someone post the link again?

3 gS May 31, 2016 at 5:10 pm

EVD, we can’t see the previous comments man. I know you’re busy but it’s been like this for days.. This site is more important than anyone on here, including you. (Jk). But seriously, please fix it.

4 LeavingIt May 31, 2016 at 5:24 pm

Days? Weeks. (And so I missed #50 on the previous page.)

What seems fake?

5 LeavingIt May 31, 2016 at 5:26 pm

@gs
Which link? I might have saved it. (I try to make a point of that now, since I know I won’t be able to get back to the comments once the page changes over.)

6 gS May 31, 2016 at 5:30 pm

The link that’s supposedly streaming the show tonight at Capitol.

7 Kinger May 31, 2016 at 5:56 pm
8 LeavingIt May 31, 2016 at 6:48 pm

I’m thinking that YT site is just a ruse to get you to sign up for their real site, which might or might not actually be streaming the concert. I’m getting that “This content is not available” grey box thing. Psych.

9 LeavingIt May 31, 2016 at 6:51 pm

Oh, duh. I went to the YT uploader’s site, and it says this, “This account has been suspended due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube’s policy against spam, gaming, misleading content, or other Terms of Service violations.”

There ya go.

10 gS May 31, 2016 at 6:51 pm

Same here. If anyone has a legit link, please share.

11 Kinger May 31, 2016 at 7:08 pm
12 asd May 31, 2016 at 7:12 pm

modern age
soma
threat of joy
whatever happened
ucod

wow

13 Tannk May 31, 2016 at 8:04 pm

@asd Thanks!! I hope someone got a video of TOJ.

And send the rest of the playlist if you have it!!

14 asd May 31, 2016 at 8:05 pm

evening sun
dragqueen
trying your luck
reptilia

amazing setlist

15 LeavingIt May 31, 2016 at 8:38 pm

By the time I thought to try Periscope, I figured it would be over. How did the new songs sound? I can’t remember for sure which song Julian was talking about — I think it was DQ — that he said it would be hard to do live. Maybe it was Oblivius. Said there were too many weird things going on, that they’d had to slow down some sounds, etc. Hope this will be available later. And if not, Gov Ball will for sure be streamed live.

16 Mateja May 31, 2016 at 9:12 pm

No YOLO, Hard to Explain (!), NYCC, Last Nite, 12:51 or Machu Picchu but You’re so Right? Not even 1 song from CM?

Sorry, I don’t find it so amazing.

17 SkyHigh May 31, 2016 at 11:36 pm

I think it’s good that they don’t play all the hits they seem to be tired of playing. Especially at event like this.

18 Brian Wallace June 1, 2016 at 5:47 am

@Mateja

Yes, no doubt they are sick of playing them. And the songs they played were probably a run-through for Friday. But this must one of the few Strokes concerts ever where they didn’t play Hard To Explain, New York City Cops, Last Nite and/or Take it or Leave it.

Brian

19 gS June 1, 2016 at 6:15 am

Amazing set list. I would have added HIAC, TFF, Red light or Games.

20 April Marshall June 3, 2016 at 5:44 am

I am intoxicated by the presence of these new songs – oblivius is my favorite at the moment – threat of joy — jee i love the chorus on there – honestly this like a grown up full progression of where they would be if they did is this it and just came back with these four songs – feels sooo good

21 Darrance February 22, 2017 at 2:01 am

Bummer! Did the recipe include any spices? I’d deefintily throw in some cinnamon, cloves, or even some smoked paprika next time you make it to bring out the sweet potato flavor. Increasing the amount of sweet potato will probably help too. Let me know how it turns out—I definitely want to try it sometime!

22 uhaul truck rental mn May 17, 2017 at 8:08 am

Looks so delicious! This is one of my favourite desserts! I would much rather have this for a birthday cake or even just a lovely dessert to have with Champagne or red wine.The Wanderfull Traveler