How To Watch The Strokes On ‘Jools Holland’

Go here to watch The Strokes on Jools Holland.

The show begins at 22:00 UK Time, which is about three hours and 20 minutes from now (show begins at 5 p.m. ET). I’ll guess that they’ll play TFAF, UCoD and LISITM.

Also, Julian just posted a Twitpic about 30 minutes ago after speaking with Zane Lowe today. The interview will air on Zane’s show Wednesday evening.

1 Lewis May 17, 2011 at 12:03 pm

A sample of Julian’s interview tomorrow if anyone’s interested. I missed the first 20 seconds or so.

2 hey May 17, 2011 at 2:31 pm

the stream is shitty as fuck just saying. thanks tho eric !

3 Pete May 17, 2011 at 2:36 pm

Seriously awful performance of Taken for a Fool by Julian as always(Letterman is the only really good performance of this song). On the bright side – UCOD sounded great… the vocals are so much more improved from when it was first performed on SNL.

4 DJS May 17, 2011 at 2:44 pm

disagree. thought both songs were performed very well and UCOD better than it ever has been.

5 didi May 17, 2011 at 2:45 pm

the new website for the band is finally up. ch-ch-check it out

6 Pete May 17, 2011 at 2:52 pm

@didi – Been up for a week or so now. Big disappointment… worse than the one before(which was actualy quite cool).

7 didi May 17, 2011 at 2:53 pm

oh wow i feel stupid

8 Tara May 17, 2011 at 2:59 pm

Was anyone else filled with sheer joy at the Julian and Albert interactions? <3 Really good performances – 'Taken For A Fool' was better on Letterman, but I still thought it was pretty great tonight. Also, I think 'You're So Right' is being aired on Friday.

9 Michael May 17, 2011 at 3:07 pm

Dreadful performance. Taken for a Fool especially bad.

10 Arturo P May 17, 2011 at 3:32 pm

Hi there, I wasnt able to watch the show….. So did they jsut play those two songs? no third?.. Thanks

11 alx. May 17, 2011 at 7:25 pm

There’s Under Cover and Taken for a Fool perfomances on youtube but there isn’t a third one. Was it Life is Simple?
The performances were ok…not great as I expected. I wanted them to surpass the Arctic Monkeys performance of the other day, but those guys really nailed it. Didn’t heard the last song though, but the songs were ok. UCoD was better I guess.

Julian and Albert bromance!
Fab has a toothpick? Badass

12 Kimdiy May 17, 2011 at 7:44 pm

the third song comes on Friday during the extended rebroadcast version of the show

13 Arturo P May 17, 2011 at 8:41 pm

Thanks.
Another thing, I got a Warp magazine (mexican edition, since I live in mexico), and it say that The Strokes played Machu Pichu on SXSW, so I cheked out the setlsit and it didnt say that they did play that song. So, is the magazine wrong? I think it is, but just wanna make sure

14 kore dizileri izle July 24, 2012 at 3:35 pm

hey admin thanks for excellent and straightforward understandable submit i cherished your website website really very much bookmarked also

15 Zachery July 25, 2012 at 5:31 pm

hey admin thanks for great and simple understandable post i cherished your weblog internet site genuinely considerably bookmarked also

16 link July 30, 2012 at 12:13 pm

i could only wish that solar panels cost only several hundred dollars, i would really like to fill my roof with solar panels- 200730