How To Watch The Webcast of The Strokes At Bonnaroo

Update: Missed the show? Click here to watch the videos. Updated

The Strokes will play Bonnaroo from 6:45 – 8:15 p.m. ET (It’ll probably be more like 7-8 p.m.) Sunday night and Bonnaroo will provide a high-quality webcast of the gig.

To watch The Strokes at Bonnaroo, check out the webcast here. If VEVO doesn’t work in your country, this site is supposed to be pretty reliable.

I know this is a Strokes site, but the Bonnaroo webcast provides A LOT if incredible acts for the world to see. VEVO will show The Walkmen, Best Coast, Florence + The Machine and My Morning Jacket on Friday. Saturday includes Mumford & Sons and Arcade Fire and Sunday is probably the day for the webcast, with Bonnaroo/VEVO showing: Smith Westerns, Neon Trees, Cold War Kids, The Strokes, Explosions in the Sky and Widespread Panic.

In this situation, I’d normally post a video from The Strokes’ previous performance at Bonnaroo, but they’ve never played the Tennessee-based festival. Radiohead played 28 songs at Bonnaroo in 2006 and it’s one of the best concert videos I’ve ever seen. This is what The Strokes have to live up to…

1 Sarah June 10, 2011 at 1:41 pm

Wooh, it’s magical…I love people’s thrilling screams of happiness…especially during “Exit music” breathtaking…
You were there Eric?

2 Eric Van Dril June 10, 2011 at 1:43 pm

@Sarah — No, I wasn’t. I’ve never been to Bonnaroo and I’ve never seen Radiohead live. I need to change both of those things.

3 Sarah June 10, 2011 at 1:50 pm

Yeah, that’s clear, i’s seems to be a great festival. But for Radiohead you will have to wait a little….
Anyway, thanks for showing this cause until now their 2007 Glastonbury live was the best for me, but this is just way better…
Back to the Strokes…

4 pat June 10, 2011 at 3:45 pm

didnt they only play glastonbury in 97 and 03?

this is amazing thankyou!!

5 Sarah June 11, 2011 at 1:11 am

You’re right pat, it was 2003, I should never talk about dates, I’m so lost in the spatiotemporal landmark.

6 Webs June 11, 2011 at 2:25 am

im gonna be there possibly on the stage i will post pics :)

Eric email me bwebs1312@gmail.com and i will send you the pics…

7 Sarah June 11, 2011 at 3:10 am

Did you said on the stage? Lucky you…

It would have been awesome to have a picture with a low-angle shot from the stage’s ground of them. I never saw a picture of them like that and stage’s pictures could be so creative and interesting, well just saying ;-)

8 adam June 11, 2011 at 1:45 pm

Thanks for posting, will definitely check this out, but note that according to the Bonnaroo website the Strokes will actually be taking the stage at 6:45 CENTRAL TIME, not EST. That will be 7:45 for the people on the East Coast.

9 Eric Van Dril June 11, 2011 at 1:59 pm

@Adam — Is that true? I saw the setlist off a different site?

10 Eric Van Dril June 11, 2011 at 1:59 pm

@Sarah — Did they play Glasto in 2007? Do you mean 03 or 97?

11 Eric Van Dril June 11, 2011 at 2:01 pm

@Sarah @Pat — Oops, never mind.

12 adam June 11, 2011 at 2:15 pm

All of the times are listed in CT. I think this is accurate because Alison Krauss’ set just started about 10 mins ago, and it’s currently 4:15 CT…

13 Henrik June 11, 2011 at 2:52 pm

How does this work? I got to use the second link and can’t figure out how to get a stream

14 Eric Van Dril June 11, 2011 at 3:15 pm

@Henrik — Does the Vevo link work for you?

15 Henrik June 11, 2011 at 3:45 pm

No, I’m from Sweden so I have to use the other link.

16 adam June 11, 2011 at 5:12 pm

Another possibility is that the Strokes’ performance starts at 6:45 ET but the recording is broadcast starting at 6:45 CT.

17 Tank June 12, 2011 at 4:54 pm

Does anyone else have a choppy stream for the bonaroo show?

18 Getting In Gear June 12, 2011 at 5:24 pm

I think they are murdering. Nick is smiling. Everyone is good. Julian makes a point of going over and talking with Albert in every concert now. Looks good.

19 Eric Van Dril June 12, 2011 at 5:31 pm

They sound really good, yo. Julian is pretty on point and Albert looks so happy. Gotta love Albert.

20 adam June 12, 2011 at 5:43 pm

It’s been pretty smooth for me. I’ll get 20 mins of flawless streaming, then a little chop.

21 KEVIN June 12, 2011 at 6:05 pm

Holy crap, this was amazing! I’d even go so far as to say this is the best they have sounded on this tour. This was like watching The Strokes circa 2004. The confidence was there and Julian sounded amazing!

22 Kimdiy June 12, 2011 at 6:06 pm

I think that set was wayyy better than Coachella’s. Julian, Albert, and Fab were fucking on it tonight!! Sooo happy :-)

23 Kimdiy June 12, 2011 at 6:07 pm

@KEVIN, totally have to agree about the best they’ve sounded on this tour….by far.

24 Sarah June 12, 2011 at 6:09 pm

Thanks to Albert who killed his strings, to Julian who added vocals to all the songs, to the cameraman who shot the crowd, to the sun which gave amazing light, that was great…and thanks to the bank holiday tomorrow to allow me to stay up that late…
I think the Strokes gave a big F**k to their critics and that’s the best way they could have done it.

25 heather June 12, 2011 at 6:09 pm

god, that was a beautiful, beautiful concert.

26 Tank June 12, 2011 at 6:22 pm

SOOO GOOD! I wish they played for this long when I saw them at BFD! almost twice as long! why do they sometimes choose to play their full slot and to sometimes only play a couple songs? NOT FAIR!

27 woon June 12, 2011 at 6:24 pm

reall well shot and sounding great from what i saw, awful streamill hae to ctch it n yutube later
back on form tho, and looked like hey wanted tobe there which is always good
wat was the setlist?
from wt i saw its up there with sweetlife as best shows of the year

28 hillary June 12, 2011 at 7:56 pm

will she’s fixing her hair have videos of the set? i missed it :(

29 pbandj June 12, 2011 at 8:16 pm

@hillary There’s already some vids up on youtube, but some are better quality than others.

This performance was amazing! It seems like they were really feeding off that crowd. I am so amped to (hopefully) see them at the Pearl Jam Festival!

30 Eric Van Dril June 12, 2011 at 8:41 pm

@hillary — Just posted 7 from the set. They’re at the top of the page.

31 Kati June 13, 2011 at 1:56 am

I totally was there last night right in the front :-). I took quite a few pictures and a couple videos that I’m working on uploading to my tumblr page. Hands down it was the best Strokes concert I’ve attended or watched as of The Strokes 2.0.

32 kore dizileri izle July 24, 2012 at 4:12 pm

Hello admin good put up considerably thanks adored this blog really very much

33 Jillian July 25, 2012 at 5:00 pm

oh my god terrific put up admin will check your website always

34 next page August 16, 2012 at 5:25 am

Outstanding post, I believe weblog owners need to larn a whole lot from this site its rattling user friendly . 70771

35 hacked gf login September 14, 2012 at 8:51 am

Thanks so much for another post. I be able to get that kind of information information. friend, and exactly. 657340

36 Rennradtouren Toscana July 28, 2013 at 6:33 am

454618 872242Soon after study some with the weblog posts within your internet site now, and i genuinely such as your technique for blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark internet site list and are checking back soon. Pls appear into my internet internet site likewise and make me aware what you consider. 789488