Hey Look, It’s The Strokes On TMZ!!!

1 Molly St Clair May 29, 2011 at 9:39 pm

So that was in 2006? Nikolai looks exactly the same! Haha! And I like that Julian just says they are weird…no cussing or ranting, just calls them weird. Lol

2 Ben May 29, 2011 at 10:23 pm

What is she asking Julian to do?

3 Kim May 29, 2011 at 10:37 pm

She’s asking him to pose for a photo with Juliet.

“you guys are so weird” lol

4 xhardtoexplainx May 29, 2011 at 10:38 pm

@Ben they want him to pose with juliet

5 Fer May 30, 2011 at 5:03 am

What do you guys actually think of Juliet? I’m curious. Btw, Im a recent fan

6 Fede May 30, 2011 at 6:06 am
7 Liv May 30, 2011 at 6:30 am

@Fer Juliet is someone most of the girl fans want to be but there really isn’t a big fan base that hates her. At least not that I’ve seen.
@Fede Fab isn’t dating Drew anymore

8 JC May 30, 2011 at 6:46 am

fede where are you from?

9 WWW May 30, 2011 at 7:14 am

julian i love you, yes i’m a guy

10 BobtheMan May 30, 2011 at 8:09 am

A spin article about The Strokes being band of the year in 2002 http://www.spin.com/articles/band-year-strokes?obref=obinsite

11 Mary Shea May 30, 2011 at 12:24 pm

ahaha how amusing. thanks for this

12 annie May 30, 2011 at 4:23 pm

TMZ really is fuckin weird!
I kind of like Juliet – it’s hard to get any real idea of her though. I respect Julian for not going down the Albert route of models-only and from any mention of her in the early interviews, before she started dating Julian, she seemed to be pretty cool. I think she used to live with Fab and work in Bar A (?) before joining Ryan. NOt too sure on that though.

13 annie May 30, 2011 at 4:25 pm

Thanks @Bobtheman – i’ve never read that before!

14 Ben May 30, 2011 at 6:29 pm

@Bobtheman, Yeah that’s always been one of my favorite Strokes articles. Good profile of the band at their peak, and some of the coolest photos of the band that there are, in my opinion.

15 Fer May 31, 2011 at 2:52 am

I see your point.

Whats totally captivating about her is that she got Julian to marry her. I wonder whats her secret. This is kind of funny but I think since she was Ryan assistant in the first place, she’s must keep Julian grounded you know. She knows how to reach out to him in a way that he felt she was his sense of reality. I mean, keeping him straight. If you look at it, they did not rushed to get married because of any other reason than love, I hope. Even though they were young. Is she younger than him? She’s so lucky though.

16 Siobhan May 31, 2011 at 6:58 am

Actually i think they married really soon after getting together. I remember reading a band interview about his upcoming wedding and but the other members said they were really suprised and think nikolai said he’d no idea it was so serious. They were definitely friends for a long time before though. Maybe they got together on tour when things started to get a little tense between the members? Who knows! They’ve been together this long so however they got together they obviously are very happy. What i thinks pretty cool about her is that from all the photos of her with the band she seems really relaxed and goofy. That reminds me – thought it was pretty funny in the spin article how ryan was saying he’d be nervous asking julian to do anything because he’d kill himself trying. That julian is clearly nowhere near angles and its whole release.

17 kore dizileri izle July 24, 2012 at 8:28 pm

I used to be in search of this website very last three times great blog site manager excellent posts all the things is fantastic

18 Anya July 25, 2012 at 4:05 pm

Excellent submit admin! i bookmarked your world-wide-web web site. i will appear forward should you could have an e-mail variety including.

19 Georgia 24 Hour Dental Care September 13, 2012 at 8:29 am

His or her shape of unrealistic tats were initially threatening. Lindsay utilized gun first basic, whereas this girl snuck outside by printer ink dog pen. I used absolutely sure the all truly on the shade, with the tattoo can be taken from the body shape. make an own temporary tattoo 861830

20 fashion July 26, 2013 at 5:17 am