Albert Hammond Jr. Confirms Two October Shows In Mexico

The Strokes will play the Banamex Theater in Monterrey on October 14 and Corona Festival in Mexico City on October 15. And then the Angles tour might be over.

1 Lynn June 6, 2011 at 9:06 pm

More… US… Dates… :(

2 Carolyn June 6, 2011 at 9:15 pm

^ agreed

anyone going to pearl jam 20 weekend? I’m debating if lawn seats are worth it and if I should just wait for a closer show next time around… if a decent US tour ever pans out.

3 Eric Van Dril June 6, 2011 at 9:19 pm

@Carolyn — I’m going Saturday and all I could get were lawn seats. I only live about an hour away, though, so it makes for me to go. Plus, I love QOTSA and PJ and haven’t ever seen either of them.

4 Carolyn June 6, 2011 at 9:50 pm

yeah I’m not too far away, I guess I’m just disappointed because I was hoping for a real Strokes show for months now, but it seems like we just have to take what we can get. But yeah it sounds like it could still be a good time otherwise.

5 woon June 7, 2011 at 4:49 am

would be nice if they have a new song or 2 to road test by this point

6 KEVIN June 7, 2011 at 9:23 am

The way they’ve kinda been mailing it in lately, maybe it’s best for everyone if the band just gets back to working on new songs. That’s more exciting to me right now. From what I’ve read, it sounds like that’s what they’re looking forward to.

7 KEVIN June 7, 2011 at 9:26 am

Having said that, I hope you guys have a great time at the Pearl Jam thing. Hopefully, that show will be a little more fun for the band since they’re buds with PJ and QOTSA.

8 drawnout June 7, 2011 at 4:39 pm

pearl jam is going to melt your faces

9 Stroke palooza June 7, 2011 at 4:40 pm

THANK YOU GOD!!

Im so exciting!!!! i cant wait for the big day!

10 Le cat June 7, 2011 at 7:34 pm

CANADA ??? come on Strokes , Montreal NEED you here!!!!

11 SharonGuitar500 June 7, 2011 at 9:20 pm

Oh god! I need to start saving now D: And I think it’s NOT A FESTIVAL!!!! YAY!!!!!

12 Morgan September 5, 2011 at 10:23 am

Saw them at PJ20 yesterday and they were AMAZING. But I’ve been waiting since last year for an Angles tour, and they did hardly anything in the US. That’s a little disappointing to me, because I wanted to see them headline, not pearl jam, even though pearl jam is an awesome band. If these are the last tour dates for Angles I’m gonna be pretty upset. :/ What if this tour is the last time they play together? I’d be so sad.

13 kore dizileri izle July 24, 2012 at 1:06 pm

Excellent article admin! i bookmarked your net blog site. i’ll seem ahead when you could have an e-mail list including.

14 Benedict July 25, 2012 at 5:20 pm

I was browsing for this great sharing admin a lot thanks and have great running a blog bye

15 incorporation singapore September 21, 2012 at 6:39 am

Hi, Thanks for your page. I discovered your page via Bing and hope you keep providing much more great articles. 590647

16 problems with ativan September 27, 2012 at 5:23 am