Albert Hammond Jr. goes scuba diving in Turks and Caicos, encounters a shark

Albert is currently scuba diving in Turks and Caicos. He just shared three underwater photos from his adventure. The following are from Albert’s Twitter feed (@alberthammondjr)…

Let’s hope Albert doesn’t have any open wounds and that this shark isn’t a Strokes fan girl who’s still pissed Albert cut off his ‘fro.

51 kore dizileri izle July 24, 2012 at 8:55 am

hey admin thanks for excellent and simple understandable post i cherished your web site web page really significantly bookmarked also

52 Merrill July 25, 2012 at 5:34 pm

Superb publish admin thank you. I observed what i was looking for right here. I’ll review whole of posts on this time of day

53 Leer articulo completo July 27, 2012 at 7:47 am

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive learn something like this before. So nice to search out any person with some distinctive thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this web website is one thing that

54 Carolynn Walthour August 3, 2012 at 7:40 am

55 iniciar sesion August 5, 2012 at 9:55 pm

hey, your internet website is outstanding. We do appreciate your work 512707

56 Recursos August 12, 2012 at 12:02 pm

I

57 50 accidentes September 4, 2012 at 5:39 am

The urge to gamble is so universal and its practice so pleasurable, that I assume it must be evil. – Heywood Broun 80585

58 Property jobs September 12, 2012 at 10:18 pm

This internet website is my intake , real great layout and perfect subject material . 770340

59 California Business directory September 14, 2012 at 7:15 am

This design is spectacular! You obviously know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool! 441902

60 mobile ads September 15, 2012 at 12:31 pm

It is difficult to get knowledgeable folks on this subject, but the truth is be understood as what happens you are preaching about! Thanks 602248

61 parfum pas cher September 30, 2012 at 12:15 pm

Excellently written write-up, doubts all bloggers offered exactly the same content material because you, the internet can be a greater location. Please maintain it up! 878928